India's economy is growing in such a great speed. Prime Minister Narendra Modi declaring at the 2018 World Economic Forum that India's Economy which is already the fifth largest in the world after countries like USA, China and Japan, will double to $5 trillion by 2025. And having second largest developing economy in asia, Foreign Companies are all set to make their name on next big market.
And with such a great bussiness relation with china, Chinese companies has much more presence in Indian Market, Which is rapidly increasing. But on the other hand China has not so good relationship with India, and with such a great impact on Indian Economy and Market. China can harm India in many ways. As we discussed chinese companies are ruling over indian market and indians should avoid using chinese products, we make a list of chinese comapnies present in India, just to let you know which dialy products you using are chinese or not, to avoid using them easily.
Here is the list of Chinese Companies in India
- Xiaomi MI
- Alibaba Group
- Cheetah Mobile
Tap Tap Dash
- Tencent Holding
- Volvo (Own by Geely)
- MG (Own by SAIC Motors)
- Shougang International
- Baoshan Iron & Steel Ltd.
- Sany Heavy Industry Ltd.
- Chongqing Lifan Industry Ltd.
- China Dongfang International
- Sino Hydro Corporation
- "Huawei Technologies"
- "Shanghai Electric"
- "Harbin Electric"
- "Dongfang Electric"
- "Shenyang Electric"
- "Beijing Automotive Industry Corporation (BAIC)"
- "ZTE KangunTelecon Company (I) P. Ltd."
- "ESSEL Ahmedabad Godhra Toll Roads Ltd."
- "Shanghai Electric India Pvt. Ltd."
- "TBEA Energy India Pvt. Ltd."
- "Chenguang Bio-Tech India Pvt. Ltd."
- "Ecolutions Green Energy India Pvt. Ltd."
- "YAPP India Automotives Systems Pvt. Ltd."
- "XINDIA Steels Ltd."
- "Nippon Paint (India) Pvt. Ltd."
- "Cheetah Multitrade P. Ltd."
- "Jushi India FRP Accessories Pvt. Ltd."
- "WISCO (I) P. Ltd."